About Woozworld :
Woozworld is an online community for teens and teens and centered on fashion, creativity and self expression. As they enter Woozworld, players define and personalize their avatars and virtual spaces for free using the thousands of outfits and furniture available in Woozworld's stores and markets. Players can then socialize, play, propose new trends, invite friends, make amazing parties, engage in contests and even run their own businesses. Woozworld is a must-have playground and an exclusive expression platform for young people.
We offer a work environment with many opportunities for professional development. Our team consists of professionals who have already achieved many successes in their fields and evolves in a framework that offers opportunities for anyone motivated by success.
A key partner in our success, the Community Manager stimulates the growth of Woozworld's virtual world and ensures that the players are entertained, ambitious and loyal. The manager needs to be a good, creative and marketing communicator to promote new content and design campaigns that build loyalty and drive community enthusiasm. The Community Manager analyzes player behavior using the many reports available to plan its actions, but also tracks trends and perceptions within the online community to inform the product management team about feedback from players .
- Create campaign material and work closely with the development team as well as the designer team to create the necessary functionalities for the different campaigns.
- Ensure a good monetization strategy is integrated into the various campaigns that will be established.
- Continue the initiatives of welcoming and integrating new users to involve them in Woozworld, influencing the development of the product to meet the needs of players.
- Monitor campaigns and report in writing the results of analysis, in collaboration with the analyst team.
- Acting as a community lead for Woozworld and building a deep understanding of the Woozworld consumer, including listening, tracking and understanding what consumers are saying in the Woozworld environment as well as in external websites.
- Establish and apply standards of respect and helpfulness in Woozworld and interact directly with members to promote a good environment and resolve disputes respectfully.
- Generate regular status reports on the Woozworld community
- Cooperate with other members of community management for activities and animation events inside the platform.
- Coordinate communication campaigns with users through Internal communication with the internal tools of the game, social media if necessary and mobile notifications.
- Analyzing the results of these communications and improving them.
- Interact with the community management team to promote integration between content and community.
- University degree in marketing or communication.
- Native dutch speaking (from Netherlands a plus)
- Significant experience in online community management for social games and with international communities.
- 1 years in monetizing games or content
- 2 years of experience in the field of video gaming or online entertainment
- Experience in community animation in dutch an asset.
- Experience in a position as part of a creative team is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach.
- Experience with Wordpress and Photoshop.
- Ability to communicate information effectively.
- Experience as an online community manager is an asset (Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.).
- Bilingualism NL/FR or NL/EN
Please note that if you choose to submit your details and curriculum vitae in application to this posted vacancy, you are consenting to the Azerion Human Resources department processing your personal data. Your details may be retained for comparison to future roles which may match your skills and expertise. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, this can be achieved by submitting your request to: email@example.com